- Do you suspect defects in your buildings but can’t see them?
- Are you looking to acquire buildings and want to ensure your investment is worth its advertised value?
- Do you want to make your budget go further by taking informed decisions on your buildings refurbishment?
We can help.
Commission an IRT building survey report
- Take the stress out of defect detection from roofs to floors.
- Meet government standards and maintain the value of your assets or building portfolio.
- Save money by targeting refurbishment.
- An optional before- and after- survey to ensure that remedial work was carried out as contracted.
Act before the invisible defects lead to a heavy financial burden you least expected.
– Expert use of infrared thermography by certified Thermographers located throughout the UK.
– Complementary drone technology for hard-to-reach locations.
– Non-destructive survey without unsightly scaffolding and tenants evacuation
– Skilled Analysts to provide you with visual, fact-based building survey report written in plain English.
– Impartial advice.
What e.on said about getting a building survey report from IRT Surveys:
IRT Surveys have carried out a number of site surveys for e.on in a very professional manner. The information we received back in the reports were very informative and useful in identifying areas that required further analysis work being carried out.
Contact us today for your free, non-obligation quote by clicking on the button below.